• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The OFFICIAL Fabulous Fords Forever Knotts 2010 Thread

Woke up at 4am today thinking it was time to load up Red and take off. Damn!! :po Still need to find something to give.

"cmayna" said:
Woke up at 4am today thinking it was time to load up Red and take off. Damn!! :po Still need to find something to give.

Give UP! :lol

Oh I found something. Bug screen is now installed, tires cleaned, interior vacuumed. Ready to RRUUMMBBBBLLLEEEE !!!!

"johnpro" said:
You guys do know that I hate every one of you right now, right?

:fbomb

Don't hate...watch all the activity we can muster on the "Friends of Johnpro" Youtube channel...click HERE. :ecit

Well, I assisted checking in some of the NorCal guys. Everyone is here but KBMWRS, (Mike). Some nice cars as usual.

The bar situation in the hotel has already been checked out! I was able to have lunch at Portillo's earlier. The local Fuzz is out around here hard! Lot's of revenue for Buena Park this weekend.

I can't wait for Outback. It is just too bad I can't make it for the rest of the weekend. I did get lucky and I don't have to pay for fuel or lodging to get to the memorial in San Diego tomorrow.

I'll still have fun though!

Mel

Back