• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Name That Car...extended

So now we have a winner. That should be disqualified for having insider information.
SF AmGraf'23 43.jpg

With the small number of these being made the guessing would have taken a year or 10.

Ok kb 3 tell us what you're going to do with your prize?

Next up is another stumper. I doubt anyone will guess this.
Winner has the option of buying my Mustang new tires OR paying my last VISA invoice.
SF AmGraf'23 44.jpg

Plum crazy 70 Dodge Challenger RT.

But I keep getting robbed on technicalities, so I don't know what color the interior is or what size wheels it has.....

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Yes, I have to thank the little people that helped me with my amazing answer. The only correct thing to do is send two of the valve caps to you. I first have to find them as Mike just tossed them into my shop and ran.
You can keep them. I'm just proud to have played a part. This is going on my LinkedIn profile too, so if anyone calls and asks, do me a solid.

You guys are WAYYY to obsessed with these fantastic prizes. The fun thing is I only threw 3 caps in his garage. He'll spend days looking for the fourth.:p

And Pat...yes you are correct....you are wrong again!:eek:

Randy you almost had it.

Darn, I had a really nice set of chunky studded snow tires picked out for you too.
384d845bd3d436d7e6ead7e5610c0c36.jpg

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Bribing WILL work. When I see that show up at my house then I'll declare you the winner.
Until then we are still looking for the answer.

It's the 70-74 style and Plum Crazy was gone after 71.
So 72 Dodge Challenger?
73 Dodge Challenger?
74 Dodge Challenger?

:rolleyes:even when you give 'em the answero_O

JD08 wins using the shotgun version of an answer.
SF AmGraf'23 45.jpg
SF AmGraf'23 46.jpg

The next winner will get a personal visit from your truly. Be careful There are already 3 lose....I mean winners in this category.:p

This one is to make up for the Ford T5 no one knew.

SF AmGraf'23 47.jpg

Back