• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Calling all NorCal Stangfix'ers Engine/Trans removal GTG

abrahamfh

Good morning everyone,
I was talking with Jeff last night at the Boston Market Cruise In and we figured it was time for me to get my act together and get the engine and transmission out of Fred.

Any and all NorCal Stangfix'ers please chime in so we can get a date all set up. I was thinking about doing it on my birthday weekend but I found out that, that weekend is the only weekend in May I have plans that I didn't know about. Spoiled someones surprise. :beat Any Saturday or Sunday in May will be just fine with me with the exception of May 8th and May 9th, also, if you guys want to suggest times so I can prepare for some kind of meal (some grilled Carne Asada, Chips, Guacamole and Coronas or something).

Thanks everyone.
Abe

Unless I'm busy doing my nails, I should be available. Do you have a cherry picker?

If the date of the GTG works for him I will be having one lined up. Jeff is letting me borrow his for the little event.

Thanks for chiming in guys

"Bite Me" said:
At the rate your going you will still be preparing to start SHAG :wtf

Naw, this little event won't interfere with Shag's startup. I have already posted my "slight delay" post.

Do you left coasters use a different calendar than the rest of us? My calendar says this weekend is April 10 & 11, why are you putting this off for 3 weeks? Get to gettin.....Get-R-done.... Hurry up! Really, :nta

Only committment is for 08May10.....Niles Car Show (Craig....remember???)

Let us know where and when.

"Fast68back" said:
Do you left coasters use a different calendar than the rest of us? My calendar says this weekend is April 10 & 11, why are you putting this off for 3 weeks? Get to gettin.....Get-R-done.... Hurry up! Really, :nta

LoL. I wish! I work this weekend, next weekend is the big Sea Otter Classic in Monterey and the weekend after that is Knotts.

"KBMWRS" said:
Only committment is for 08May10.....Niles Car Show (Craig....remember???)

Let us know where and when.

So far it's starting to sound like May 1st or the 2nd. We still havnt heard from a couple of folks to make it official though.

I have no idea what's going on with my schedule now for the next 9 weeks. If I'm available on the correct weekend, I'd love to come help.

The 1st weekend of May doesn't work for me 23rd anniversary on the 2nd so I promised I would take the wife to MMA mud match, and bowling, and perhaps Dennys if she is really good.

"Bite Me" said:
The 1st weekend of May doesn't work for me 23rd anniversary on the 2nd so I promised I would take the wife to MMA mud match, and bowling, and perhaps Dennys if she is really good.

Sounds really romantic. LoL :dh :scar

"lethal289" said:
Isn't there 5 days between every weekend. It can only take a couple of hours tops to pull a motor! :nta

So why don't you fly your Arse out her and show us how to do it :beg after all at such and event here on the west coast we have lots of food, Drink and Hooter's girls we don't like to rush these things :lol

Back