• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

Watch out for Bill!

Keep up the hard fight! Prayers from Utah!

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

Cmon, you know you're in Des Moines to go to dinner with your chick Hillary.

Good luck Mark
Two fat thighs and no breast!

Seriously Mark, best wishes for a smooth fast recovery.
Weather sounds really bad up that way, so what else you going to do anyway?

Nothing like two days of broth and colon blow!!
image.png

An update from Mark's family:

"Mark is out of surgery and in the ICU as was the plan. The surgeon opted to focus only on the liver at this time. Mark will likely be in the hospital for a week or more. That was expected too. It will take some time to see how the liver responds and the pace at which it begins to regenerate. The surgeon is thinking somewhere in the neighborhood of 3 months before tackling the colon, but he expects that to be a smaller surgery than this one. Deb is doing fine. I'm sure they are both glad to have this surgery under their belts and I know they appreciate all the support that everyone is sending."

Dear Lord....Please watch over our buddy Mark in the days, weeks and months ahead. But please remember that we will not be done with him down here for another 40 years or so.

Today's update from Mark's family:

"Mark's labs looked good this morning and he's had a shower. All IVs have been removed. When they need to give him something like his last round of antibiotics the are using his port. Trying a patch behind his ear for the nausea and that seems to be helping. He still has no appetite and says he feels very full so eating and drinking are challenging. Doctor says it will take a while for his appetite to return. Taking it one day at a time and celebrating the small victories. "

Back