• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

Amen brother!!!

BTW, converting Ron over is still a work in progress. He's got Southern BBQ down, now we'll work on getting him hooked on boiled peanuts. Randy? He's a lost cause!:rolleyes:
Yep...if Ron could try some of my world famous goobers he'd be hooked for life and spend all winter praying for summer peanut season.

Update

Saw the doc today, had CT scans and blood work done. CEA marker is down to 4.9 (3.0 or less = no cancer). My platelets were lower, but he gave me the option to go with another round today or wait till next Wed. My body is beat up this round so I took his offer to give it another week off drugs to rest. We also scheduled the consultation with the surgeon for tomorrow am.The surgeon will decide to go ahead and schedule the surgery or that he'd prefer 1-2 more rounds of chemo. The CT scans showed the mass in my liver to be down from 70% to 40%. He was quite happy!

Good news Mark. That's very good news. Very happy to hear that. All the best my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sounds like more than halfway, I think we can agree it has to do with a combo of ears, strong will and a noted absence of boiled peanuts in your diet

Boiled peanuts ARE the cure!

Sent from my stupid phone using Tapatalk

Back