• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

Met with the surgeon today and he decide to go ahead and gut me. Feb 3rd, first surgery of the day. He'll decide if he does the liver resection and colon together or just liver now and colon later. All depends on if he finds the alien in there.

I'm quite happy with the progression of things. No more drugs for 6 weeks. I hope to finish the engine before the surgery!

Keep up the good fight mate.
If we were the same blood type i would donate one of my livers for you.

Headed to Des Moines for Wednesday's surgery. With the snow coming in, it'll be less stressful for Deb to only be a mile away from the hospital!
The new engine is finished too. Dyno tuned last Friday so it's ready to drop in once I recover from all of this. Sadly I was not able to be there since it was so close to the surgery. Didn't want to chance it.

I'll be at the Methodist hospital in Des Moines for hopefully the next 2 weeks. Feel free to stop in!

Good luck Mark keep up the fight and good spirits. This chapter will be behind you before you know it, than its on to getting back to the track.

Back