• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

Yeah, sounds like all is in the green and you can move forward again. Is the Wright Bros. book by David McCullough? Climate change is a joke isn't it? First it was planet warming, but oops it's actually been cooling for the better part of two decades, so now lets just call it "change" so we can have a faceless foe to fight, instead of Isis. Anyway, good news about the chemo.

Yes, that's the book!

Quick review...Very riveting book. It goes into great detail of the entire family and friends that worked with Orv and Wil. The way it's written, you get all the detail of the builds, the flights and the failures. Info I never knew. These guys pioneered the actual "flying" of their aeroplanes. Excellent read...2 thumbs up. I was at the doc's office yesterday for almost 8 hrs and that book made it feel like 2.

The driving sim is done except a little painting. System is up and running and so far is interesting. A big learning curve for a video game virgin!

How many Santas can you spot?

IMG_6512.jpg

Finally figured out my way around Forza 6 and have been driving a 69 Boss 302 around diff circuits around the world. Yeah, this will keep me occupied for a few months! Driving a real car on a real track is easier than this stuff!

The Boss

IMG_6516.jpg

What track?

IMG_6515.jpg

This game is pretty life-like. Doesn't quite handle like a real car, but it's close.

Back