• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

Don't give up now, Mark. The really hard stuff is behind you!

Much love and many prayers from Utah!

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

So, almost 3 weeks out from being gutted like a pond bass. Still some pain, a little leakage from the drain hole they put in my side. It was healed over until I went with my brother to see Deadpool Saturday. Laughed so hard I think I busted it open!
I've had a constant pain in my rt shoulder that the Doc says is a referred pain since there are no pain receptors in the gut. I wish he would have referred it to someone else!! They also moved some ribs around while they were in there and it's been painful to take a deep breath. Kinda like cracked ribs. I just happened to cough pretty hard this am and BAM...the pain. But, now the rib pain is gone and it seems it's all back in place...crazy.

This is gonna take awhile.

Good to hear from you, Mark. Also good to hear you're not letting any of this get you down. You're a tough one. Keep up the good work!

Mark:
Did you watch the Winchester Kennel Dog Show? You need more photos of red-heads?

Mark:
Did you watch the Winchester Kennel Dog Show? You need more photos of red-heads?
Winchester Kennel Dog Show?!? WTF?!? Randy, are you posting again after hitting the YJ too hard?

Mark, always glad to read good news updates. While such postings about your progress are great coming from anyone, they're even better when it's you behind the keyboard posting them! Hang tough!!

beauty-tips-for-redheads-ginger.jpg

Back