• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

Redheads? Did someone say "redheads"?!?

o_women-s-sexy-transparent-tiny-bikini-set-swimwear-9f68.jpg

weddings-bridal-lingerie.jpg

Sexy-Redhead-Bikini-Boobs-Curator-Emily-Addison.jpg
I need to know the name of the one in the third pic.....for research purposes

It's an instrument that most bands have as the backbone of the group.

I've also been drooling over this set at the local music store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drummers......Guys that hang around musicians.

p.s. Everyone that knows what a flamadiddle is, raise your hand. What's that tell ya Mark? ;)

It's an instrument that most bands have as the backbone of the group.

I've also been drooling over this set at the local music store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The wife has a Tama set in indigo blue. Nice set man!

I don't wanna work, I just want to bang on the drum all day!

Mel

Sent from my XT1030 using Tapatalk

I started PT last week and am now doing exercises to get my strength back. While at the PT office, my fabulous wife and the PT were in agreement and thought my incision was looking a little infected. All the steri strips were still attached (stuck) so it made it a little hard to see. The PT removed a few (much to my "delight"...NOT) strips and agreed it did look a tiny bit infected. When we got up Friday morning, Deb convinced me to talk to the Doc's office (my GP) and see if I could get in to see him. I must have a magic star next to my name as they said come in after my PT appt!

My GP gave it a good look over and then proceeded to remove the strips. They were just as painful as those damn staples! He concurred that it had a couple spots that looked like a very low grade infection and gave me a weeks worth of antibiotics. Overall, he said I looked pretty good for all I've been through. We left and got the drugs and after just 3 days of them, my incision looks SO MUCH BETTER! I think it's healed as much in 3 days as all the days up to Friday. I feel better too. Much more chipper and obnoxious ; > )

I started PT last week and am now doing exercises to get my strength back. While at the PT office, my fabulous wife and the PT were in agreement and thought my incision was looking a little infected. All the steri strips were still attached (stuck) so it made it a little hard to see. The PT removed a few (much to my "delight"...NOT) strips and agreed it did look a tiny bit infected. When we got up Friday morning, Deb convinced me to talk to the Doc's office (my GP) and see if I could get in to see him. I must have a magic star next to my name as they said come in after my PT appt!

My GP gave it a good look over and then proceeded to remove the strips. They were just as painful as those damn staples! He concurred that it had a couple spots that looked like a very low grade infection and gave me a weeks worth of antibiotics. Overall, he said I looked pretty good for all I've been through. We left and got the drugs and after just 3 days of them, my incision looks SO MUCH BETTER! I think it's healed as much in 3 days as all the days up to Friday. I feel better too. Much more chipper and obnoxious ; > )

Good News Mark!...of course with the exception of the last comment! But at least TERRY is back to keep you in line.

Good News Mark!...of course with the exception of the last comment! But at least TERRY is back to keep you in line.
I simply try to keep him from hurting himself. Now that we got him to wear that helmet at least the severity of the damage is lessened. If only Deb would stop buying him gum.

Back