• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

I get to go home tomorrow barring any setbacks tonight. Feeling top notch again!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Glad to hear that your feeling top notch.

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

At home since noon...man does it feel good. So good, I took Dad over to the shop and we putzed around the car a little! I will admit that I'm pretty tired this late afternoon.

Thanks for the update, glad to hear you made it home and got to putz around.

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

From MIrriam-Webster:
"
Definition of PUTZ
slang : penis
slang : a stupid, foolish, or ineffectual person : jerk"

Here we go again with Johnson....

I have an idea. Anytime you start feeling bad, just have some pretty young nurses come look at your putz. You'll be feeling better in no time!

Got some really good news from the doc last night! The CEA tumor marker that they use to gauge the effectiveness of the chemo has dropped from a high of 126 (before chemo started), down to 8.3! A "normal" cancer free person would have a number 3.0 or below. So, all of the pain and agony of the side effects has been worth it. I start back on the next round next Wednesday. We're going with a minimal dose and see how my body reacts. If OK, we'll keep raising the pill count till I start having bad reactions again. Looks like 3 more rounds, then scans and then maybe surgery. If they do the surgery all at once (colon and liver) it'll be a few weeks to recover. I'll get some extra time off to fully heal and then back on the chemo to make sure it's all gone. It's looking promising right now!

Great to hear, keep up the fight. We know your too stubborn to not beat it.

From Infinity and beyond

you've gotten more grief and agony from us, so no reason to think you couldn't handle that. Really glad to hear your beating it.
Fight on brother!

Back