• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

We are interested and thinking about you daily. Keep you chin up and go kick its ass. We are going to be here for you on the good days but even more so on the bad ones.

Darreld
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I check in every day just to see if you update us. Can you imagine if your ears were burning instead of your johnson?

Next time your johnson burns, look at this:
hillary2.jpg

OK, we all just threw up with you...

Well, my turning the corner took another turn. I'm back in the hospital trying again to kick this toxicity. I think we are on the right track since my gas buildup is gone and I'm craving food again! Still will probably be here all weekend to make sure I'm clear this time. Sit at home, lay in hospital.....almost the same.

I will say that I've never had so many 20 something good looking nurses checking out my Johnson!

So at home you have the 20 something nurses checking on body parts...bet that makes your wife happy...

If we can contain their running back, we have a chance. If not it's going to be a bloodbath.

Mark
Sorry I've had some dog trouble so I haven't been around. Keep up the fight my friend.

Bob V. That Hilary pic was nasty though I can't wait for her to be placed in orange. Can't come any quicker for me

Back