• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

For anyone that cares......

The last 2 weeks have been a BEAR. The toxicity of the chemo finally caught up and has been kicking my ass. Couldn't walk or use my hands due to the burning of the skin. My lower lip had sores that made it unbearable to eat. The diarrhea and the burnt "Johnson" (yes, that one) make it even worse. On the good side, after a week of daily IV infusions and 2 days in the hospital on constant fluids, I'm finally turning the corner. I'm back home and my feet, hands and lip are almost back to normal. The "other" area is still a work in progress. The doc is giving me an extra week off chemo drugs and when I start back up next week, it will be at minimal doses instead of max!.

Sorry for the gory details, it is what it is.

Yeah, it's tough for a while but it gets better. Hang in there and let the chemo do it's job. We wish you a speedy recovery.

Mark,

Keep fighting, you will beat this thing! Sorry to hear about the troubles, but keep the updates coming as I know we are all pulling for you!

Last edited:
Mark,
Keep up the stubbornness and kick this in the butt. Keep us updated we are all pulling for you.

From Infinity and beyond

Never Argue With A Moron– They Will Drag You Down To Their Level, Then Beat You With Experience

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Mark I'd say that covers many, if not all of us! I look everyday to see if you've posted an update. Keep up the fight, we're all rootin' for ya!
What he said! Keep fighting and Keep updating this post.

Last edited:
Back