• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Where art thou leaf springs?

Shaun

IMG_3342.jpg

GONE! Thats where!

Last edited by a moderator:
:rant :rant :rant You're making me think I started my restomod project a few years too early! :rant :rant :rant

LOL, thank you for your support guys. My camera broke after that picture. :cool:

Its our Bilstein coilover rear end suspension. Undergoing shock/spring street/track testing this Summer, should be available later this year.

It'll be nice to have all 4 corners coilover so spring/ride height adjustments can be made supper easy. Not to mention all the adjustability in geometry. I'm going to have to drive lots of miles and laps this year to make sure its good enough for you guys. Its tough but I have to do it!

Re: Re: Where art thou leaf springs?

"Shaun" said:
If she has big boobs we might be able to talk.

I'll give you a couple of Southern Maryland stuffed ham sandwiches for one. :))

Re: Re: Where art thou leaf springs?

"Grabber70Mach" said:
I'll give you a couple of Southern Maryland stuffed ham sandwiches for one. :))

I like sandwiches but I like big boobs more!

Race cars/big boobs are equal first followed by IPA.

Interesting, as I have started fabbing my own 4-link for my 70's rearend a while back - but haven't progressed lately. Anxious to see more of your pictures for comparing purposes...

Is that suspension in full droop?

"Shaun" said:
.... I like big boobs more!

"70_Fastback" said:
.... Anxious to see more of your pictures for comparing purposes...

I forgot what we were talking about originally but I like big boobs and I am anxious to see pictures of them...

"70_Fastback" said:
Interesting, as I have started fabbing my own 4-link for my 70's rearend a while back - but haven't progressed lately. Anxious to see more of your pictures for comparing purposes...

Is that suspension in full droop?

I ain't sending you any pictures so you can copy it! OK, maybe if you send me a 6 pack of IPA and pictures of boobs!

Besides, why you building a 4-link? Like short little bindy links do ya?

Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that yours is a 4-link, or 4-bar setup? Am I incorrect?

I see a panhard, so I know you didn't triangulate it...

"70_Fastback" said:
Correct me if I am wrong, but it appears that yours is a 4-link, or 4-bar setup? Am I incorrect?

Shaun's setup is better cause he's not a scaredy cat to track it!

"70_Fastback" said:
Hey, if I had wanted to hear from an @sshole - I would have farted. :nut

Just keeping it real, Hombre'

"70_Fastback" said:

3-Link with Watts Link. 3-Link allows much, much more articulation before binding, much longer links so less pinion angle change. Watts Link is there to provide lateral stability.

4-Links typically have short arms so the geometry changes quicker and they bind more in roll.

"Shaun" said:
3-Link with Watts Link. 3-Link allows much, much more articulation before binding, much longer links so less pinion angle change. Watts Link is there to provide lateral stability.

4-Links typically have short arms so the geometry changes quicker and they bind more in roll.

Ah, interesting... thanks for the info!

Back