• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show Us Whatcha Got!

joesgt281

This thread will be for introducing us to your late-model Stang.
Give us a pic or two and a little background on how you came to own it, and any work you've done on it.

New here but not to mustangs. I have been on another forum with alot of people from here. I am in the process of finishing a Mustang II for my wife.
348339928.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That turned out to be a beautiful MustangII. Karen has good taste!

"i967mustang" said:
Just swapped it from a V6 to a 302. The rest is pretty much stock.

well that's a helluva improvement right there.
another big improvement is bigger wheels/tires in the back, but it's apparently not easy to do on them.

"i967mustang" said:
New here but not to mustangs. I have been on another forum with alot of people from here. I am in the process of finishing a Mustang II for my wife.
348339928.jpg

Sweet

I personally always liked the Mustang II's.

My oldest sister is 9 years older than me and her first car was a mid 70's model Mustang II. I can remember her driving me places in it and really the interior on my '66 brings back memories of that car, I sometimes wonder whatever happened to it after she sold it. I always thought it was a pretty cool car except for the piss yellow color, LOL!

This was one of my favorites.
The snake and cobra lettering are a little large for my taste, but I think they did okay on the spoilers and such.
But it screams to be tubbed with wide weenies in the back.

1977MustangCobraII.jpg

A man stopped by my house the other day asking me if I wanted to sell my 65 Mustang. I told him it wasn’t for sale but my 83 EXP was for sale. He then told me he had a 77 Mustang he would swap me even for the EXP. After going to look I didn’t hesitate in trading. I told him he was getting the short end of the stick but he wanted to trade anyway. So I did. I know these are the Rodney Dangerfield’s of Mustangs but I have always liked them and wanted one.
He has done a good bit of work to it. It has a V6 and four speed. One interesting thing He did was sand it down to the metal prime it with the black primer then shot clear over that. I kind of like it.
My only plans with it is to put all the trim pieces back on it, put different wheels on it, fix the broken tie rod, and drive it. I have a set of 15" Mesh Enkie's I might stick on her. He just moved from West Texas and broke the tie rod while towing it. So it’s a solid west Texas car.

This is a picture he had on a Craigslist add with the front spoiler on it. He did a prety good job on it. It's off of a Nissan Sentra. I'm not sure yet if I like it though. lol
00J0J_99y1C1Y48YL_600x450_zps285fd209.jpg

Back