• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Show Us Whatcha Got!

2007 Shelby GT-H #429
33649010002_large.jpg

33649010006_large.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a sweet one Rick!

It was good to see you at Otto's last time around. I need to get out more often.

Rick has some other goodies too. If you guys are nice maybe he'll share.

Thanks Randy. Took the Hertz to Ottos last Saturday.
Plan to take the GT 500 to Nifty Fiftees this coming Saturday.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

I saw Jon's wife's WIP at Nashville. that is a sweet sweet car! Props to Ford!!! Lets pray Jon's wife stays healthy! Great that she's a surviver!!!

I rented a Hertz Shelby in Tampa a while back. I beat on it pretty good but what a fun car! They had a engine cut out control, around 97 mph it started shutting down. It handled great though. My wife and I want to get an 07 Shelby GT and paint it like Jon's wife's WIP.
already got the emblems

"67rtmcshelby" said:
Thanks Randy. Took the Hertz to Ottos last Saturday.
Plan to take the GT 500 to Nifty Fiftees this coming Saturday.
Looking forward to seeing you again soon.

Very nice car Rick!
As a side note.....this Saturdays Niftee Fiftee is supposed to be honoring classic Mustangs.
So Randy you should bring your 69.
I'll be at Sealy that nite, plus my 67 is still down.

"joesgt281" said:
Very nice car Rick!
As a side note.....this Saturdays Niftee Fiftee is supposed to be honoring classic Mustangs.
So Randy you should bring your 69.
I'll be at Sealy that nite, plus my 67 is still down.

I think it's supposed to rain...no?

"Sluggo" said:
I think it's supposed to rain...no?

Saturday: Slight chance of a thunderstorm. Highs in the low 80s and lows in the low 70s.

Hey it's Houston, ya know......always a chance.

If yall are interested in something earlier in the day, Westsidemustangs is doing our quarterly St Arnolds cruise, which goes till about 3:30.
You remember that one previous outing dontcha Randy?....the day I met you on the side of the road? :run
Here's the info on it:
http://www.westsidemustangs.com/forums/http://localhost/stangfixp/viewforum.php?f=3.0
After St Arnolds we're going to the Trophy Room in Katy for food/drinks, then on to Sealy to watch some racing.

"joesgt281" said:
If yall are interested in something earlier in the day, Westsidemustangs is doing our quarterly St Arnolds cruise, which goes till about 3:30.
You remember that one previous outing dontcha Randy?....the day I met you on the side of the road? :run
Here's the info on it:
http://www.westsidemustangs.com/forums/http://localhost/stangfixp/viewforum.php?f=3.0
After St Arnolds we're going to the Trophy Room in Katy for food/drinks, then on to Sealy to watch some racing.

You mean this day?
1_28_01_09_12_17_21.jpg

Yeah, I have some vague recollections of that day. :expl

Here's my '09 GT, Diamond Mist Silver, GT Appearance Package, Glass Roof, 3:55 rear, 18" wheels, 5 Speed MT. Stripes once I decide between Black or Grey.
09GT-1.jpg

09GT-2.jpg

09GT-3.jpg

09GT-4.jpg

09GT-5.jpg

Showing You What I Got!

After looking through my file of pics I now realize that I have no real current pics of my 2007 Mustang GT. Now that the hills are nice and green again after all the winter rains I need to go out on a Sunday morning for some updated pics. No real big changes, just had the windows tinted over a year ago and installed a "blackout" magnet on the rear. But for now I thought that I would share in here.

This was taken at Galpin Ford at the start of a Mustang Forums cruise.
201_1261217668.jpg

I only had it less than 3 months when I took this pic.
201_16_02_10_2_20_25_1.jpg

This was taken spring 2 years ago when the hills are nice and green after rains.
201_16_02_10_2_20_25_0.jpg

fd

Back