• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Re-restoration in progress for some vintage racing

Cool! So where will compression end up now? The ported rings are a cool move. I had read quite a bit about them and am interested in their real benefit. The switch to a roller is pretty significant. Quite a bit to be gained with the crazy ramp capabilities compared to a flat profile I'm sure you'll be able to take advantage of the added Carb cfm. Will you put it on a dyno to document the improvements?

It will be broken in and tuned on the dyno. We’ll test the new 750 vs my current 650. Hope to head down in the next week or two. I don’t have the numbers on the CR yet.

Here we go ..!

Kitchen sink....hilarious LMAO !

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

It’s just the lighting, morons :D

View attachment 34915

Lighting?

40fd8b0df2311d08ee1981635b004bc1.jpg

Who gives a crap about that? Bolts are bolts. As long as they hold parts in place.

Buncha weirdos

If bolts are bolts and just needed to keep things together, did you use different bolts for the connecting rods?

You can really take a 289 up to 7000 rpm????
I spun the old 289 engine to 7,500 for 6 years before it went boom. This engine has a 302 block and bottom end. It’s limited by the 66 OE 289 heads. I’m spinning this one to 7,700 so it’ll last. It’s built to turn 8k+ :D

Back