• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members rides, Favorite Picture of YOUR car

The past two days I have seen a few really nice pictures of members rides and responded to the posts pointing it out. So I figured, why not start a thread for everyone to post just ONE picture of their car, their (current) favorite picture.

This is my current favorite.

2_11_11_09_11_13_07_4.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is mine. I need to take more pics. this summer. Mine is on the left of course.
DSC00694.jpg

"stangg" said:
Cruising into the 2009 New England Summer Nationals...

SummerNats_DrivingIn.jpg
I always thought from your sig it was blue, now its green. Nice car.

166_28_11_09_1_44_42_0.jpg

Here Frankenstang all clean and shiny for a change

p712kodak139largetx4.jpg

Way to clutter up Rick's PICTURE thread Jake - with NO picture. Sheesh.

And here is my favorite so far:

"70_Fastback" said:
Way to clutter up Rick's PICTURE thread Jake - with NO picture. Sheesh.

And here is my favorite so far:

:Kburn

Its funny, right after I posted this topic I was expecting someone to make a comment that their favorite picture would be their signature picture, but it seems that most of your favorite pictures are not your sig pics. I feel vindicated....

Here's my current favorite pic from a couple of months ago. Now that I'm almost done with reassembly, i really need to get out and take some new pics.

23791070225_large.jpg

"70_Fastback" said:
Hey Scedd - is that a 69/70 spoiler on your car? Recent addition? I don't see it in your sig pic.

I always liked these spoilers and to me, once a car has been bastardised as much as this one has, it doesnt matter if it doesnt belong

"scedd" said:
I always liked these spoilers and to me, once a car has been bastardised as much as this one has, it doesnt matter if it doesnt belong

I think it looks gooooooood!

"scedd" said:

That is a sharp car Scedd! What else have you done to it? Did you convert it to right hand drive? I think its time you grace us with just a thread on this car. Maybe a build thread with tons of details?

Back