• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Members rides, Favorite Picture of YOUR car

Heres a poor pic of the converted interior
p712kodak149largeck1.jpg

I didnt think there would be much interest in the old girl, but as i have Easter off and she needs a clean up, i will take a heap of new pics and put a build thread up.
There is very little 68 stang left in Frankenstang apart from the body, but i like it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Might as well get tomorrow out of the way too.

Before you break out the :rulez let me point out that you said one picture. You said nothing about the number of posts :scar

1_24_01_10_4_13_56_1.jpg

Man, I was just gett'n ready to dog you for posting a pic of the car in the shop and not an action shot!

Talking to the HMFIC!

"Sluggo" said:
:weas What color is that? Looks like gulfstream but then again it don't.

The color is gulfstream aqua, it does look closer to acapulco blue in pictures for some reason.

And it is Feex's old car.

"bigb427" said:
The color is gulfstream aqua, it does look closer to acapulco blue in pictures for some reason.

And it is Feex's old car.

In reality - it's more like a NEW car though isn't it? Aren't you putting on the first miles?

I guess you could say that!

According to Feex, they put about 150 miles on it after finishing the resto, so I don't think I'm the first to drive it.

This is my favorite pic of the fastback. Hey, all you said was it had to be one pic of my car, you didn't say anything about who took it.
This was from the article on my car in MM&F magazine.
mdmp_1001_11_exedy_racing_clutch_nm.jpg

Back