• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

March 2013 CoTM nominations

OK, I'm back now , so here are the required pics. Ford tractors are so easy to operate, a dog can run them!

Last edited by a moderator:
"Laurie S." said:
If you need mine, they are in the poll from last month.

OK thank you. I will be getting it up real soon. Just have too much stuff going on right now. I can make a quick check here and a post, but the poll thingy is a little more involved. :hs

fd

"FordDude" said:
OK thank you. I will be getting it up real soon. Just have too much stuff going on right now. I can make a quick check here and a post, but the poll thingy is a little more involved. :hs

fd

Oh, great...if I'm pre-occupied with something that causes a delay in posting pics I get chastised. The "mod" takes forever and whines about being "busy" and it's OK. I'm going over to the VMF and discuss politics.

Re: Re: March 2013 CoTM nominations

"silverblueBP" said:
Oh, great...if I'm pre-occupied with something that causes a delay in posting pics I get chastised. The "mod" takes forever and whines about being "busy" and it's OK. I'm going over to the VMF and discuss politics.

Let us know how it goes for you. ::)>:D

Man, I didn't know tractors were eligible, or I would have nominated my Ford 3000, which is much more vintage than Mark's tractor, BTW. :yah
It's strange how I would feel weird nominating my own Mustang, but I would have no problem nominating my tractor. :confu

IMG_1539.jpg

Crap, if I knew this was tractor month, I would've put our Ford 1720, 6610 and 8240 in the running!

"bravenrace" said:
Man, I didn't know tractors were eligible, or I would have nominated my Ford 3000, which is much more vintage than Mark's tractor, BTW. :yah
It's strange how I would feel weird nominating my own Mustang, but I would have no problem nominating my tractor. :confu

I will see your 3000 and raise it with my Ford 850. Oh wait....I don't have any pictures of it!

"FordDude" said:
OK I guess that I have to earn my ridiculous paycheck from StangFix...

fd

Looks like there'll be NO CHECK this month.

:nut

"bravenrace" said:

IMG_1539.jpg

Holy Poison Ivy...

Back