• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

March 2013 CoTM nominations

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
OK I guess that I have to earn my ridiculous paycheck from StangFix... So that being said :sarc

Nominations are now open for the March CotM. For my first poll I am going to open to anything powered by a Ford engine from the factory. Running or not, the only restriction is that you must currently own the vehicle. The voters will decide what is on the header for the month of March. Standard rates apply, substantial penalty for early withdraw, you must have the typical engine, inside and outside pictures of the Ford powered vehicle. The poll will be put up after the first 6[nb]This number is subject to change depending on the participation [/nb] nominations.

fd

Moby

Mach1a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
"dodgestang" said:
Can we nominate animated avatars instead? I think I know which one I would nominate

I'm thinking a certain animated avatar should be a permanent addition to the header.

I will offer up my 1987 Ford compact tractor. I'll provide pics when I return from the tearful turn-in of Carver!

"1497" said:
I'm thinking a certain animated avatar should be a permanent addition to the header.

I think you need to work this one :Mark in as a permanent fixture on the header as well.

how about AppleJack's Kolkprepared 65 coupe. He hasn't posted an update in a while but I look at his website once in a while. It's pretty cool coupe
kolk.jpg

Cover2.JPG

coilover13.jpg

At+Cherrywoo9d+Lane+%232.jpg

March 2013 CoTM nominations now closed

OK we now have our 6.

Moby
Mach1a.jpg

Ryan's 69
photobucket-3383-1334617092468.jpg

Mikey's 67
P1000322_zps5bc8170b.jpg

:Mark 1987 Ford compact tractor
Tractor2.jpg

Kats 66 Coupe
IMG_5155.jpg

AppleJack's Kolkprepared 65 coupe
kolk.jpg

As soon as I get the required pics for the nominees I will post the poll.
fd

Tractors rule!

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

"silverblueBP" said:
Tractors rule!

OK Mr. Tractor rule where are my pics? You have been pissing and moaning about wanting your tractor as the CotM like forever. :sarc So let's post those pics so I can start the poll.

fd

Re: March 2013 CoTM nominations

"FordDude" said:
OK Mr. Tractor rule where are my pics? You have been pissing and moaning about wanting your tractor as the CotM like forever. :sarc So let's post those pics so I can start the poll.

fd
Give him a little while..you know how slow them displaced farm boys are.

"FordDude" said:

fd

As soon as I get back from GIVING UP MY DOG, I'll get the damn pics.

Driving back to Kansas today.

Re: March 2013 CoTM nominations

"silverblueBP" said:
As soon as I get back from GIVING UP MY DOG .
You did a great job and someone will be very grateful you trained Carver. :thu :thu
I feel your pain.

Back