• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Its that time of year again, 'fixers !!

Hey aren't you suppose to be planning a trip rather than wasting your time here?

Hey I have AutopayBribe...its the quickest and safest way to pay bribes. download the app today!
I need that!

Writing all these checks every month is killing me.

"Friends" are expensive.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Got mine today. From IL. Will open Christmas.

I sent mine out with something useful among all the junk.

Lol

Mel

Sent from my SM-G990U using Tapatalk

Ummm…..that is the unwritten agreement. The better the bribe the better sender you get. This year I forgot to send you my normal C-note, so I unfortunately got a “gift” from Mike. You can bet next year I am paying up!!
Now I know there are bribes, maybe I will volunteer next year!

Ummm…..that is the unwritten agreement. The better the bribe the better sender you get. This year I forgot to send you my normal C-note, so I unfortunately got a “gift” from Mike. You can bet next year I am paying up!!
in the spirit of Christmas . . . HOW did I not know this ??!!

Hopefully my WE gift made it to the recipient, I haven’t seen any comments. I’m actually In Illinois visiting the in-laws for Christmas so I’ll check for mine when get home next week. Hopefully the porch pirates don’t steal it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn Terry! Do you have someone at USPS on your payroll? You posted Wednesday and I got it that day!.
FedEx shows mine has been out for delivery since yesterday ‍:rolleyes:
Maybe I should have met someone at their in-laws;)

Merry Christmas.
4cec55efe3bbc21602509854f0ad49fe.jpg

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Damn Terry! Do you have someone at USPS on your payroll? You posted Wednesday and I got it that day!.
FedEx shows mine has been out for delivery since yesterday ‍:rolleyes:
Maybe I should have met someone at their in-laws;)
That's crazy. I actually did make that post just a couple hours after dropping it off at the PO. Had to be a perfect timing type of event. Evidence for any of those
non-believers" out there this time of year
mail.jpg

Last edited:
Back