• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Its that time of year again, 'fixers !!

Ok, gang. Ive been hit with the flu and I hope to me back in good shape in a day or two (my wife is pumping me full of symptom relieving meds). In the meantime, go ahead and get your box ready for shipment. Im going to do a little work today and the rest as I feel up to it. Keep Mustangin'

Hope you feel better!
Thanks, Randy. And congratulations to you and Laurie.

Ive got the match ups done and expect to be sending out the addresses to each of this years WE participants tomorrow. Thanks for your patience everyone, *cough cough*

Admit you have had a few bourbons.
I wish I could, I usually enjoy two fingers of boubon in the evening. Recently I had to stop all alcohol after an EKG indicated that I have damage to my heart likely from a heart attack in the past. Im waiting for an appointment with a cardiologist. My PCP advised that alcohol can further damage your heart so Im waiting for a more thorough exam.
Its weird because I dont remember ever feeling like I was having a heart attack in the past. My PCP gave me several typical symptoms during an attack but I do not remember ever having any of them. And Ive felt 'normal' and healthy as a horse my whole life. I do remember thinking my ex wife was trying to kill me with a heart attack because of how terribly we argued about so many things later in our marriage and how hard she and her attorney went after me to break me. The stress was unbelievable. Ive even paused my occassional cigar. Im thankful that working on my Mustangs is enjoyable, the 'cure' Ive often said. And my Mustanger buddies.

loaded up a box of junk, uh, I mean cool stuff last night. Gonna send off my WE gift today or tomorrow! Thanks again for setting this up and for all that participate! I look forward to this every year!

Just came back from the delivery service's warehouse. After filling out all the forms required the special WE will be trucked to the rail yards where it will be transferred via rail across the land. Next will be trucking to take it to the nearest port. Maritime shipping is more expensive than you think but that is of no concern considering the receiver. Upon arrival across the seas a truck will transfer the WE to a cargo aircraft over those huge mountains where upon landing a helicopter will take it to its final warehouse to be delivered by AI electric delivery vans to its destination.
Done for another year.

Back