• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

How much is a 2010 Grabber blue convertible worth?

Red390gt

A friend of mine has a 2010 Mustang V6 grabber blue convertible for sale, 105K miles, automatic. the passenger side rear quarter and door were hit and need replacing. Other than the dent its in pretty good shape, it has a clean title. What's a fair price to offer?

Attachments

• 2010 grabber blue.JPG
    2010 grabber blue.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 24
The car in good condition is only worth $5-6K. Given the amount of damage, I would not be comfortable paying even $1K for that car. You have several thousand dollars of body work and paint to put that back together. In fact, I would pass on that car.

That's more than a "dent". That door pillar (structural integrity) has been damaged as well. I'd run from it.

I did a little research on it. Ford wants $1550 for a new quarter panel and $975 for a new door, local salvage yards wants about half that for good used parts. After adding the repair cost to the purchase price of the car it's just not worth it to repair a 2010 V6 convertible, if it was a GT it might be worth repairing if I was able to get the car really cheap. Thanks all for the advice but I am passing on it.

Back