• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Hi!

I've lurked on Stangfix a few times. But now finally joined up.
It's great to have a place where all the ol' "vintage" owners are and also where I can read and write about the newer ponies too.

Nice to be here with ya all.

Joyce

Here's my late model ponies.

IMGP1065.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome young lady!

Methinks you have too many Mustangs, and I'm more than willing to store a couple of them for you in my Garage at no cost!

Sure Mid, no cost to her........charge the ......out of me. I see how it is now......

Oh, welcome to one with a nice stable also.

Thanks for the nice welcomes already.

"Midlife" said:
Methinks you have too many Mustangs!

Bite your tongue! There's no such thing as "too many Mustangs!"
Thanks for the offer of storage, would cost to much to go visit them in Florida, opening my back door to the garage door is cheap.

My purple (Deep Violet) daily driver is SugarPlum (SGRPLUM). She is a '97 GT, I bought brand new. Still love her. Only issue in 81K miles has been the power window motors.

The others are: BOOMER my husband, Mike's DD 2007 GTCS, also have FASTASP the 2004 Mystichrome Cobra convertible, 2001 BULLITT we call Frank.

Cheers!
J.

Thanks joyce, i never did know what the correct color name was for that 97. Even though i owned one for about 5 years. I wonder what the production numbers were, because that color is few and far between.

yellow.jpg

"Fast68back" said:
Wow Jake, a purple and Yellow mustang.....nice... :gobp
:rofl, Yep, The purple was my wifes daily driver shortly after we got married. The yellow, ordered it new in '03. We had to wait 6 weeks to get it. It still has less then 10K on it, and mostly just sits in the garage.

Hi Joyce!

Hi Joyce! Nice to have you here!! gee< Nice group of stangs you have!! i've only one mustang, but alas, I still have a ways to go to get her on the road! You'll love this site! :wor
dne'

Back