• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Graffiti Show

kb3

Looks like they are moving the Graffiti show this year. Dates to be formally announced in a couple weeks but right now the date is scheduled to be August 20-22. Cruise and show as normal, just a couple months late. Who is in?

Oh man!! Aug 20-22 would work out great I think! Would be even better if it was the week before, but as long as it's not Aug 7th it's great. Although I will be sad to not get to have my birthday party at Graffiti like usual.

One of my best friends is getting married in Denver Aug 7th so I'm having to shuffle around that quite a bit. If we all did Graffiti, I would scrap HAN (which is Aug 4-7) and that would probably make things easier.

Oh man!! Aug 20-22 would work out great I think! Would be even better if it was the week before, but as long as it's not Aug 7th it's great. Although I will be sad to not get to have my birthday party at Graffiti like usual.

One of my best friends is getting married in Denver Aug 7th so I'm having to shuffle around that quite a bit. If we all did Graffiti, I would scrap HAN (which is Aug 4-7) and that would probably make things easier.
Nothing says we can't still buy a cake and celebrate in August. I hear cake for breakfast is good no matter what month you celebrate!

I might be able to do August. Looking at a Memorial day deal, June 26 Snakes on the Lake in Tahoe July trip to SC, now August. Labor Day is open.

Busy summer and a home remodel, wow.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I might be able to do August. Looking at a Memorial day deal, June 26 Snakes on the Lake in Tahoe July trip to SC, now August. Labor Day is open.

Busy summer and a home remodel, wow.

Mel

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Come on out and join the crowd Mel! That just won’t let you put the GT350 in the show.

Awesome! Well, I'll probably scrap HAN and just do Graffiti then since they're both in the same month.

Not sure yet if I'll drive Jane out, or if I'll do my usual thing where I make people pick me up from the airport and give me a car and take me all over the place instead :p

Hi, as usual, I'll be at Graffiti. I just heard they will use the same location at the Municipal Golf Course. Applications should be out soon!, See you there.

5f76682eeb4c69302cfbe635090c3870.jpg

Looks like we can’t sign up until July 1st. Price went up a bit, no doubt to help with last years devastating loss of income. Also limited cars in the parade so I would say sign up as soon as it opens. I will keep watching for updates.

Well, then I guess I have until July 1st to decide if I'm bringing Jane out or not, or if I'm going to chance another one of Armon's deathmobiles! :p

Hi a little more info posted today:

Our volunteer American Graffiti Committee continues to plan our 2021 event Aug. 20-22. Here are a couple of updates:
—Vehicle registration will open July 1, pending approval of permits from the city, county and state. We hope to have firm info on the parade size and route by then.
—The Clarion Inn on Sisk, the site of packet pickup in recent years, is no longer in business so we’ll have an announcement on a new location for pickup/late registration.
—What hasn’t changed: the American Graffiti Festival & Car Show is a volunteer-run charity event, sponsored by the Kiwanis Club of North Modesto. Proceeds are donated to local non-profits, especially those serving children and young people.
We appreciate your patience as we work to put together a fun event for all ages.

They just announced registration and will open up on July 7th. The cruise will be limited to the first 800 cars, which if you have attended before is a good thing. No limit on the number of cars for the show.

As in the past few years Gayle and I will be hosting a BBQ Friday night after the cruise. We will supply the BBQ meat, everyone else can bring a side dish and what ever adult beverages of your choice.

Will need to get a head count as we get closer.

I will post the registration link here as soon as I see it is available.

Back