• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Graffiti Show

Roll call!!

Hot August Nights is over, time to get serious with our planning. Who is showing up Friday for the cruise and/or BBQ?

I am planning on the cruise Friday night and the show on Saturday. Happy to do dinner Saturday night of there are any hanger ons

We show up Friday.....leaving Sunday
Good for both evenings.

When are you getting the registration envelopes? Want to wait until I show up and we can go together?

We'll be there from Friday thru Sunday morning. Probably be in town around 1:30ish

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

We can be at your house about 1-1:30 also.
I'm sure we can't get into our room until after 3 so we'll come by your place first. If that's ok.

Certainly! the garage and shop will be open to pull in the cars to cool them off and clean them up for the cruise. We can head over mid-afternoon to pick up the registration packets. Leaving for the cruise around 5pm.....hoping Kelly and the rest of the crew make it on time this year!!

Current thinking is we leave San Jose around 12:30 or so with an ETA in Mo-Town of 2:00 p.m. plus any traffic delays. Staying Friday and Saturday nights at the Residence Inn off Dale.

My rough head count is about 15 + or - . Let me know once the actual head count firms up. I am planning to bring a "side dish" of LaVilla Rav's for Friday night.

So we are bringing the SUV this year. The drivers side window regulator decided to break on me this morning. Called a local mustang shop and they don't have a replacement in stock. My window doesn't stay up. LoL I'm ordering one online and hopefully I can get it before hand. I just put new tires on her and gave her good once over.

Oh well

So we are bringing the SUV this year. The drivers side window regulator decided to break on me this morning. Called a local mustang shop and they don't have a replacement in stock. My window doesn't stay up. LoL I'm ordering one online and hopefully I can get it before hand. I just put new tires on her and gave her good once over.

Oh well

Did you register your car for the show? If so bring it down. We can park it in my garage at night and you can borrow my hooptie Explorer to run back and forth to the hotel.

Bring the Mustang Dave. And if you get the part...bring that too....we can ALL have a hand in 'fixing' it.:eek:

As we always told the A&P guys when we landed the planes...we just fly them...you guys fix them.

Back