• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Foxbody's are warming up....(???)

Actually, the "best" supplier varies, depending on what you're looking at...
MOST of them are selling the same parts, from most of the same suppliers...

LRS has the best catalog/website and good service, but their prices tend to be on the high side on some items, especially after you tack on the $14.99 S & H - it's a killer on small orders.
CJ Pony Parts has the best prices most of the time (with the FREE shipping). Some have run into service & backorder issues, but that hasn't been my experience. Lots of weekly sales.
I've found some parts at Fox Mustang Resto that aren't available other places. Prices not too bad either. They do run sales... I think it's 10% off this weekend.
I also use Summit racing quite a bit. They adjusted & graduated their shipping fees downward, which is nice on smaller orders.
You can also catch some nice deals at American Muscle . Their service has been great too.
IME, NPD had the best service, plus they have some hard to find parts, especially smaller hardware items. Prices are hit & miss - some high, some very competitive. New catalog is nice too.

Back