• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cobra II

tarafied1

I like this
934673_583941274972486_435273498_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I had plans to build one like that years ago. had a 429 with DOVE heads I was going to squeeze in a II. got divorced & the motor ended up getting parted out over time. wish I had that back now...

Stumbled across this on CL and thought of this thread, here's a good starter for you Craig, probably get him down from the $4K asking price... DO NOT let Tara know I posted this... :nut

3K83Ia3H45I35E35s5d69635b3ed19a561c06.jpg

http://nashville.craigslist.org/cto/3859654903.html

Right here in my home town, wonder if I can figure out where it is.... looks like it could use some tubbing, I could see it launching and rolling over on it's roof like a turtle at that height!

I could so see Craig tooling around town in this with a big grin on his face...
Jon

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
better let craig have that one. not sure if you have enough room to hide it from the mrs. behind your shed... :roll
that's funny

Yes Jon, I would love that one!!! If you find it, let me know. But I'm afraid I might be living behind your shed if I bring any more projects home!

Don't call them projects....maybe parts cars....after all, they will need more parts.

That does look like a wild ride.

"AzPete" said:
Don't call them projects....maybe parts cars....after all, they will need more parts.

^This, the wife went behind the shed a few months ago for some unknown reason and I heard about it...'why do you have half a mustang behind the shed!?' Me thinking quickly...it's for parts when I do my body work, I'll need some of those panels'...whew!
Jon

"tarafied1" said:
I would have loved to see her face when she saw it there :confu

:stu I can imagine. I used to get "the look" a lot. she gave that up a good while back. I think that sedan delivery I did fixed that. I couldn't possibly find anything worse than that to drag home, so everything gets compared to that & then suddenly doesn't look so bad...

"SELLERSRODSHOP" said:
:stu I can imagine. I used to get "the look" a lot. she gave that up a good while back. I think that sedan delivery I did fixed that. I couldn't possibly find anything worse than that to drag home, so everything gets compared to that & then suddenly doesn't look so bad...
I've drug (dragged) home some pretty nasty junk in my day, I still get the stink eye...

"tarafied1" said:
I've drug (dragged) home some pretty nasty junk in my day, I still get the stink eye...
Well, you really need to stop going to the Gentlemen's Club on your way home after work...

Back