• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

Woman, or sense of humor? :p

that-70s-show-burns.jpg

LOL.
Sorry Dale, saw the sign, and couldn't resist! :)

I mean, how many of us would pass this one up too?

kickme.jpg

I started DRIVING A PT last week and am now doing exercises to get my strength back.

Overall, he said I looked pretty good for all I've been through. ; > )
first I FFY
second, looked pretty good for what you've been through? I remember what before was, is this like you're cute for a fat girl?

Now that's the kind of responses I want to see!

LMAO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest trip to my Doc got some good news and some so-so news. My red and white blood cell numbers are still low as well as my platelets. I was hoping to see them go up over the last two weeks, but the antibiotic I was on seemed to keep them down. On the bright side, all the other numbers were up, I'm healing well from the surgery and the CEA number is down to 0.8! Doc said that's a great sign that there is no active cancer cells at this time.

Another week and a half off drugs, then probably 3 rounds of chemo. Off a while and then they will remove the colon part.

I hope to go get my engine the last of April and get it back here to Ames. Sure has been a long drawn out process!

Also found out that the puppy we raised for 3 months this time last year while his puppy raiser was recuperating from hip surgery might graduate as a hearing dog! Should know in the next few weeks. If so, Deb and I are headed to Kalifornica to see him graduate. We will visit the main CCI campus in Santa Rosa. It'll be a short trip, but should be fun.

I am going to take that all as good news and not dwell on the so so part. Keep fighting, we are all pulling for you.

Ok...to be honest the only bad news was that you were going to get your hands on another helpless engine, poor thing!

Back