• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Blu '67 coupe project is back on!

Been quite awhile since I have been able to post. Work, wedding and pandemic have eaten in to my car time. And all of it has been scraping the bottom.....ugh
Now I just wait for my new welder to get these lower 69 seat pans in to accommodate the Bullitt seats that I have.
81115e21d704eabf8a2dfa3bd57379b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don't know how tall you are but testfit it first. I am 6ft1 and wished the seat risers were more to the back. About 2 - 3 " .

Verstuurd vanaf mijn SM-A605FN met Tapatalk

I’m not quite 6’ but had the same idea just to be sure.

Had a few days of me time (rare) and finally got to finishing the Raptor liner on the bottom. Very pleased with how it turned out and well worth the aches and pains I feel from crawling around under the car prepping and masking. Now on to test fitting a myriad of parts and pieces to make sure they all fit and I’ve got all the bolts….
a71fa402111ecaaa2945d61c93f3d609.jpg

I remember those pains. Also remember how great it felt to see it all done. It really does give the underside an unbeatable finish both in appearance and durability. I will tell you that mine looks like the day I did it YEARS later. Worth the effort. Nice job!

I remember those pains. Also remember how great it felt to see it all done. It really does give the underside an unbeatable finish both in appearance and durability. I will tell you that mine looks like the day I did it YEARS later. Worth the effort. Nice job!
Yeah, so pleased with how it turned out. No more of that disgusting undercoating....and yes, my neck, legs, back and shoulders don't like me right now. I'm not young anymore!!......:(

Yeah, so pleased with how it turned out. No more of that disgusting undercoating....and yes, my neck, legs, back and shoulders don't like me right now. I'm not young anymore!!......:(
Yes you are! If you aren't, then I'm too old and I don't wanna be old!:eek:

Too late to mention I had a rotisserie you could have borrowed? Of course it is sitting up here in NorCal

Looks great Chris. Well worth the sweat equity

Too late to mention I had a rotisserie you could have borrowed? Of course it is sitting up here in NorCal

Looks great Chris. Well worth the sweat equity

Seriously???….lol…..I guess I could have asked around first….no biggie…it’s done!

That looks great. I wish my underbody was that nice.

Nice work.

Sent from my motorola one 5G using Tapatalk

Back