• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New forum layout...

Looks like many of us have found some other interests lately. While I still lurk here everyday, I don't post as much as I used to. For me, I've begun working on my deer stand condo on my new property. So I've been spending alot of time in the country and out in the woods. I would say everyone takes a break and finds other interests. By the way, where the hell has Sanborn been? Now there's a blast from the past.

Life interfered in my case. It's winter, too damned cold to go to the shop. And a very busy 3 yr old and a very pregnant wife keeps me occupied. Work has gotten absolutely insane, as now I'm the only tech for the Memphis area. And now, I'm recovering from a corneal transplant surgery I had on last Thursday.

I'm still here.

My fingers are too damn frozen to type. Waiting for spring to thaw us out up here.
I've spent the last couple weeks dealing with selling my wife's daily driver and picking out a new car for her. Craigslist is full of idiots.

The rest of my free time I've been working on my basement.

Here ya go.

https://m.bedbathandbeyond.com/m/pr...dren-39-s-pop-up-play-tent-in-blue/1041079751

1cce2f46217a6801f74dc2448eb73654.jpg

Tarafied posts on FB a lot.

I hope Tim is OK and he said he would be at Knotts, I hope to see him there. As for the rest....Not sure.

It is looking like the OG fixers are either getting distracted by life and other things or moving on.

Mel

I checked back on this thread just prior to starting a new "roll call" thread to see who might be around but just lurking. Seems this one has turned into such. Happy to see a number of the "missing" chiming in. Car weather for those of us with actual seasons is not far away. Time to get back in the mindset

I checked back on this thread just prior to starting a new "roll call" thread to see who might be around but just lurking. Seems this one has turned into such. Happy to see a number of the "missing" chiming in. Car weather for those of us with actual seasons is not far away. Time to get back in the mindset

What is this "car weather" you speak of? I assume it is related to this mythical snow and cold weather that the media tries to hype all the time.

What is this "car weather" you speak of? I assume it is related to this mythical snow and cold weather that the media tries to hype all the time.
It's a narrow window of opportunity in the heart of what we call "summer time" when we northerners can pull toys out of the garage and actually drive them. That is if it isn't raining or tornadoes are not knocking stuff around.

I'm the show chairman of our MCA National Show that is coming up one month from tomorrow. I am freaking busy!

Back