• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New forum layout...

RyanG85

Is there anyway to make it fit the screen. Nothing more annoying than wasted monitor space.

i have never understood why those people that run forums think we need to change things up all time. Just pick one and run with it, as soon as we find our way around....poof a change. Rarely do we gain much in these changes.

i have never understood why those people that run forums think we need to change things up all time. Just pick one and run with it, as soon as we find our way around....poof a change. Rarely do we gain much in these changes.
well said

Webmastery and computer stuff is NOT my forte. With that said, if I want to change the look of my computer I can do it in settings. I visited the forum only a handful of times since last change simply because I never got used to it.

The moderator (Stangfix) stated that the previous skin was no longer supported and had to be replaced.

I use tapatalk almost exclusively because it is easy and I use my phone more than my laptop.

I must say I am very disappointed.

Since I have other forums I use tapatalk on, it is super convenient for me to visit the site during the day while on breaks and such.

Missing it pretty bad right now.

Mel

The moderator (Stangfix) stated that the previous skin was no longer supported and had to be replaced.
Exactly what he said with the software constantly being updated forum webmaster like myself like to keep up with the latest and greatest. Not like other forums who don't know how to update there sites, Have to battle with spam. Everything is the same just a different look. @guruatbol tapatalk is still here just forgot to turn it on. @RyanG85 working on make it liquid format..

Last edited:
Exactly what she said with the software constantly being updated forum webmaster like myself like to keep up with the latest and greatest. Not like other forums who don't know how to update there sites, Have to battle with spam. Everything is the same just a different look. @guruatbol tapatalk is still here just forgot to turn it on. @RyanG85 working on make it liquid format..

See and in there lies the problem. We are old Mustang guys....we don't necessarily need the latest and greatest as soon as it pops up on the market. We prefer the warm, familiarity of home. Having to re-learn a new forum or even adjust ones eyes to figure out your way around is a waste of the precious time I have left in this life! I would rather just leave it the way it is and spend my time picking on certain forum members!

See and in there lies the problem. We are old Mustang guys....we don't necessarily need the latest and greatest as soon as it pops up on the market. We prefer the warm, familiarity of home. Having to re-learn a new forum or even adjust ones eyes to figure out your way around is a waste of the precious time I have left in this life! I would rather just leave it the way it is and spend my time picking on certain forum members!
there is also a nice dark theme for those with old eyes, I mine sensitive eyes.. :)

Go to the bottom of screen and click on STANGFIX LIGHT

or CLICK HERE

Attachments

• eyes.JPG
    eyes.JPG
    103.8 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
Exactly what she said with the software constantly being updated forum webmaster like myself like to keep up with the latest and greatest. Not like other forums who don't know how to update there sites, Have to battle with spam. Everything is the same just a different look. @guruatbol tapatalk is still here just forgot to turn it on. @RyanG85 working on make it liquid format..
She? SHE??? Folks have considered me strange, but always male.

I put my gender down as female as a gag...*G*

Anyone have some cheese to go with all this whine?
Says the master blower, ah I mean master motor blower.

From infinity and beyond.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Back