• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

New forum layout...

Where am I?
Oh it was just a dream sequence and I'm back at VMF. (what no smilies???)

There seems to be a lot of missing regulars. ..
Tell me about it. What's the deal? Lots of these guys had been around for a lot of years. I know there have been car sales and job changes but seems the group always weathered that kind of stuff.
Figures, now that I am finally off my ass and finishing my car everyone has wandered off.:(

Tell me about it. What's the deal? Lots of these guys had been around for a lot of years. I know there have been car sales and job changes but seems the group always weathered that kind of stuff.
Figures, now that I am finally off my ass and finishing my car everyone has wandered off.:(

I'm still here.

Very worried about Tim (FordDude). No reply to PMs. I remember him having some serious health challenges ahead unless I am confusing members. Anyone nearby able to shed light?

Dale is MIA as well. No replies to emails.

I'm still here.

and that right there might define the problem..... {.} I'm kidding. With the reduction in active members lately, we can't afford to run you off. What about Cmayna? who scared him off?

Dale seems to come and go....but Tim was pretty much a regular. I hope all is well with both of them!

And add to the list Sellersrodshop, (Steve).

From infinity and beyond.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Steve posts on FB once in awhile. Last was just the other day.

Thanks I don't do faceoff, favorite or whatever it is. What about Pete?

From infinity and beyond.

Never argue with a Moron, they'll just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

If the women don't find you handsome, they should at least find you handy.

Actually, he used a stylus in a wet clay tablet, baked the tablet and drove by in his two horse chariot while throwing it at my front door.

Add Tarafied to the list too. He always kept in touch wherever he was in the world.

What's going on?!

Back