• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Favorite "Car Guy" Movie

Drive was alright. All about a small time heist driver.
I did like seeing Christina Hendricks in something other than Mad Men. That is new BIG girl...that will get bigger with age. :hide

I had forgotten about "Drive"...intentionally! The wife and I sat through the whole hoping it would get better. Other than the boobs..I felt I had wasted a couple of hours of my life I'll never get back now!

"tarafied1" said:
I watched "Drive" on netflix yesterday. Kinda a car movie... there were some weak chase scenes and a new Mustang (along with a few muscle cars that never move). It did have boobs too so that helped. Weird movie.

I love how a Chrysler 300 keeps up with a new 5.0, My entire family was swearing loudly at the TV.

#1 - Hollywood Knights.
All the rest to me pale in comparison. Funny as hell and filled with cool cars, who could ask for more?
I sure miss the days when we could go see a movie (especially a car movie) at the drive-in theatre. Every car movie would cause all the hot rods in the audience to start their cars and rev the engines. Lots of black marks on the road leading out of the theatre.

"S8NS 289" said:
I love how a Chrysler 300 keeps up with a new 5.0, My entire family was swearing loudly at the TV.
yes that was lame!

Drive Angry was different and Grindhouse....

"d_ford" said:
#1 - Hollywood Knights.
All the rest to me pale in comparison. Funny as hell and filled with cool cars, who could ask for more?
I sure miss the days when we could go see a movie (especially a car movie) at the drive-in theatre. Every car movie would cause all the hot rods in the audience to start their cars and rev the engines. Lots of black marks on the road leading out of the theatre.
:thu

Re: Re: Favorite "Car Guy" Movie

"d_ford" said:
#1 - Hollywood Knights.

The first Fast and Furious had close to that. Only more tragic and ricer. Went to the theater on opening night just to watch all the Hondas act a fool. It was hilarious in a sad kinda way.

Back