• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

Looking for redheads? OK here ya go...

Hillary-Clinton-s-New-Hairstyle--28556.jpg

fd

Back home after the colon resection!

They took about 5" of my colon. The recuperation wasn't anyway near as tough as the liver surgery. On day two this time, I felt about the same as day 5-6 of the last surgery. My plumbing is now working at 100% efficiency and I'm getting around ok as well as eating normal foods.

The only bad news was that the pathology showed some live cancer cells in the part they removed. That sucks, but maybe a few more rounds of chemo might take care of it. If not, it just means periodic rounds of chemo in my future to keep it in check. I will say I haven't felt so good in a long time. All the cancer masses are now gone.

Hopefully, later this summer I'll be able to get the motor in the car and all buttoned back up before the next snow flies! Thanks to you all for your support, insults, jokes and pics. It's been an important part of my recovery!

P.S.

I had a LOT of young, HOT nurses taking care of me this time! No redheads though.

Have tools will travel. Just say when.

I might have to make it a mini feed type thing! Jeremy, Dan, Bob and Skip have also expressed interest in coming up for that! That would be great....I could sit off to the side drinking Ensure while you guys do all the work!

Back