• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

the thought of having the test, in my own mind was horrifying enough... after reading this, well...
Colonoscopy_0574bd_725694.jpg

Yeah but you're under for the procedure so you don't even know it happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Smackatalk

Come to think of it, the Dr. DID look a little like Cosby...

Procedure was a BREEZE. Look at the clock, it's 12;15, blink, it's 12:45 and they're asking if you're ready to leave. :eek:

Met with the surgeon yesterday. April 13th they'll remove the bad part of my colon. Probably be in the hospital another week unless something goes wrong (doubtful). They'll do it laparoscopically with only small incisions. He did say he'll probably use a "scope" to make sure he gets it all and that there is no more cancer lurking around...so I have that to look forward to as well. The prep the day before will be "fun" as well!

I wonder if I can take the Xbox into the hospital room with me?

Good luck Mark sounds like each step you take is one in a positive direction. You'll be up and back in the Mustang before you know it.

You are going to need some of this.

I picked up a box of this at Citiwalk at Univeral Studios. White Elephanty Gift is chosen.

Keep on keeping on, Mark.

I am prepping for surgery as I type. It shall be henceforth be known as the fart heard around the world! Surgery is set for 8am tomorrow morning. I'll probably be out of it for the next couple of days. When I do come back to reality, I won't need good thoughts or any of that type of nonsense. What I WILL need are pics of hot women 19+ and stuff to make me laugh. My "6 pack" will need the exercise.

So, you have your marching orders. Please refrain until tomorrow since I may still be reading the forum today/tonight.

Send the good thoughts to Deb, lord knows she'll need them!

Please pass on my thoughts to Deb.

As for you, get though step just like you have the last few. Hurry back, I am not sure Terry wants to be left alone with Gary!! as for laughing....read somebody's comments in the "Bern" thread...that should do you for awhile.

We'll get some "material" ready for Mark. I have no problem saying a prayer for ya, but then I think it's your wife that REALLY needs them! "Dear Lord, please give this poor woman the strength to deal with this guy!" ;)

Hang tough buddy!!

Back