• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Cancer Sucks!

When I do come back to reality, I won't need good thoughts or any of that type of nonsense. What I WILL need are pics of hot women 19+ and stuff to make me laugh. My "6 pack" will need the exercise.

So, you have your marching orders. Please refrain until tomorrow since I may still be reading the forum today/tonight.

Send the good thoughts to Deb, lord knows she'll need them!

So, this surgery is replacing your : with a ; ???

Oh, and here's a gratuitous "Mustang & a redhead" picture for you... Not sure what your obsession with horses & girls is about, but Googling "girl & horse" produces some really strange results...

redhorse.jpg

Last edited:
So SWMBO here and I won't comment because i don't monitor Mark's phone except on surgery days or when he is in the hospital. He is still in surgery but reports are things are going well. It has been about 3.5 hours since the first incision. Thanks for keeping him laughing!

Sent from my iPhone using Smackatalk

SWMBO again. Surgeon said it went as well as he could have hoped given our situation. They did have to do another incision so perhaps he has now completed the road course on his chest! I'm sure Mark will update in a few days with the gross details that this group seems to enjoy. And on behalf of all your loved ones, thanks for manning up and going in for your physicals and screens. Mark has spent 30 years as a hubby-in-training and i really want to reap the benefits of that work in my older years. Your loved ones do too!

Mark seems to have done better at the husband training than his race driving as from what we hear another thirty years of practice and he still wouldn't be able to catch that PT.

Last edited:
To help you get back up....umm, on your feet that is, you are going to need a nurse...

x354-q80.jpg

Once you're feeling more "up" to it, here ya go:

tumblr_nvpauuR4mc1uiniuqo1_1280.jpg

wow-redhead.jpg

tumblr_inline_npd5f242aB1safd2x_1280.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

lucy_collett_lingerie_good_2014_5_11.jpg

Between those Bob posted and these you should be able to make it through a few days!

SWMBO here. Please note my example of an appropriate posting of a redhead!

1ceb2bc3ba80b7c786d1d40bfa29f092.jpg

OK...here's my submissions (OMG! Did I really type that???)
Here's one for SWMBO:
81557443222516714_uxCS9QpC_c.jpg

And one especially for you, Mark...
ugly_ginger_people-8.jpg

Ain't she purty?

Stuck in hospital. AC/DC shoot to thrill blasting in the headphones and looking at hot redheads. Feel better already!

Back