• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

2016 Stangfix Fantasy Football League

I would have had a good week if Matthew Stafford wouldn't have had 3 td passes called back because of penalty!! 2 on back to back plays!! But, that's what I get for being a Lions slappy....in 2 weeks I get Le'Veon Bell back though...

Your Lions crushed me in some of my betting pools. As hard as it was as a Bears fan to pick them it seemed a sure lock. That's what I get for backing a rival.

On a side note, you need to get active in waiver wire pick-ups and maybe even trades. Your roster has a lot of dead weight on it (i.e. lots of QBs!). Get yourself some guys you can play on a match-up basis.

yep, already dropped and added a couple. Last week I was on vacation and "off the grid", didn't make any changes from the week before.

Believe it or not the bye weeks are here already. Make sure you adjust your rosters to fill any vacancies that occur. Not going to mention any names but we've had teams playing with open slots due to injury already this year. Remember, failing to do the minimum and field a full team can hand victory unfairly to the opposing player. The other eight guys/teams, while playing for fun, still want it to be competitive for all. A win handed out on a silver platter could be the victory that propels some undeserving team into the playoffs ahead of another more deserving unit/manager.
Use the waiver wire to pick up replacement players if needed. Or make a trade with another manager. Lots of ways to beef up the roster.

Guess I better get my roster set before Matthew comes knocking on the door and knocking out the power.

Last edited:
Hey...I'm about to get wiped off the map by the biggest hurricane to get this close to the coast since they started keeping records. Imagine how hollow your victory will be,
Hope that you do not live in Homestead. What little is left of my old base will be gone after Matt. :eek: At least you have some warning, earthquakes just happen.

fd

Hope that you do not live in Homestead. What little is left of my old base will be gone after Matt. :eek: At least you have some warning, earthquakes just happen.

fd
Kinda like the difference between dropping dead of a heat attack or being told you'll die at sunrise. A little notice don't change the sucky outcome.

Batten down the hatches, the world is coming to an end.
Really ? a Hurricane and the end of the world ? Didn't get the memo on the last one, but thank's for the update. Maybe I hold off buying that last 5 gallons of gas for the generator if that's the case.

Really ? a Hurricane and the end of the world ? Didn't get the memo on the last one, but thank's for the update. Maybe I hold off buying that last 5 gallons of gas for the generator if that's the case.

Too late, gas is all gone. So is all the Bud and Coors Light.

Com'on dudes let's fill up your lineups. One needs to find a QB to replace a bye week and the other has a lot of work to do. Multiple players in the bye and one out from injury.

fd

What Tim said. Come on guys, it's bye week time of the season and will be for quite a while. Do your part and field a complete roster. Read the managers note on the front page of the league over on ESPN for ideas on how to pick up fill-in players

Back