• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

128th Semi-Annual StangFix Knotts Weekend 2015

Hi Ken, yes next week can't come soon enough. Short overnighter Sat-Sun for me and my Fusion.

Mike, is it too late for me to bring a date to dinner in Long Beach?

One week away and I'be got lots to do. Off to wrench!

I finally heard from FordDude. He will be at Outback on Friday and at Belmont Brewery Sat.

so busy, still cleaning up my engine bay. It started as a "replace the fan with a bigger fan and a shroud" and ended up being a full refresh of engine bay. Srtig to look good, but still much to do in t a week...

See all you guys Saturday. I'll probably catch up to you at the 3pm rendezvous at the Lighthouse. Look for the silver 14 Ford Fusion. I'm sure it is the only one in SoCal.

BTW, will there be a WE gift exchange at dinner?

Hi Jeff, I sure haven't. I prefer to hang with the 'classic' crowd instead of the 'undercover rental car' crowd. See you Saturday.

I am now counting down the hours!! We have a pretty big-ish snow storm coming in on Thursday so I have decided to leave tomorrow afternoon to make it down to Raton, NM before the snow starts. That way I'll be out of the bad mountain passes and the storm's path before it hits (theoretically). Not sure what the weather will be like coming back home next week but who cares!

See you guys on Friday - I'll be the one driving the totally trashed blue/brown/gray Mustang. Alternatively, I'll be the one sitting in the parking lot slaving away trying to get it back to blue and sparkly. I'll try to keep the snow on my car coming into CA so I can bring you guys some extra precipitation ;)

BTW the Long Beach Grand Prix is this weekend as well. So if you want to catch some action saturday you could. Or Just Avoid the Long Beach area around the race...

Kelly you could leave your car at the Knotts lot and walk down to Outback. It isn't that far.

And John, no there will not be a gift exchange....unless you want to surprise me with something nice.....I said NICE.

Mike, my gift to you will be a mild acknowledgement of your presence and one-on-one private time with Mr. Chicken.

Are we still bringing an item to raffle at dinner Saturday? That is always fun.

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I have not planned it.

If you want to do it you better contact all on the Belmont Brewery list ASAP.

Back