• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

128th Semi-Annual StangFix Knotts Weekend 2015

Well the car snt gonna make it. Can't get the alt light to go off. Either thRee bad regulators or something else is wrong... I am very sad...

Screw it, we are gonna risk it. I am driving with alt light on, there is no draw on the battery, so as long as we can get there, we should be ok.... Maybe

8300b3ea6c489f02a8c9405ca5a894f3.jpg

This is all of us at dinner tonight.

I wrenched n wrenched and could not get the Mustang fired up. So, I'll be bringing the Fucos. See you guys tomorrow. I'm bushed!

Thanks for the good time. Nice to meet some of you. Had a great time. Probably should have waited out the exit like most of you did, but live and learn. It was a good test for the new fan and shroud.

Until next year...

So sad to see this weekend end! Had an awesome time! Saw some great friends, saw some pretty awesome cars, and ate some great food.

The car junkie is happy, the fat kid inside me is happy too!

John, we miss you! I do hope in some way you were here! May you ride the great Mustangs in the sky!

Mel

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

I too had a great time and got home last night at about 9:45

Monday morning. Blah! 8 hour drive home to look forward to.

I miss my car friends already.

Sigh.

Made new friends and am happy to see the young blood. Kelly, Armin, and significant others, welcome to the family!

MITM anyone?

Mel

Just wanted to say thanks again to everyone for the AWESOME weekend. It was just what I needed after a long boring winter in Colorado! Sad to have to leave but I am at least headed to more interesting places this week before I have to get back to work.

I'll do my best to be around next year! No idea what school schedule will be like but if I can make it happen, I'll make it happen. It's only a 19.5 hr drive from Austin to Knott's, after all... ;)

If not Knott's, then Hot August Nights 2016 is next on the list!

See you guys next year and drive safe today.

Next year, I might even bring my Mustang to Knott's!!!!!!

they talk too much.

Anyone have a group picture from the grass area?

Got home and noticed we left all our stuff we bought because we were in civilization and could save the shipping. The motel manager found it and the shipping is $20. He will box it up and give it to the UPS driver.

Sheesh!

Can't wait for next year.

Mel

We got home a few hours ago. An uneventful trip, with the exception of the trailer throwing the tread from one of the tires north of Bakersfield. Fortunately I had a spare, a floor jack and all the tools I needed. Not quite a NASCAR tire change, but 10 minutes later we were good to go!

We all had a great time. Gayle really enjoyed meeting everyone and even went so far as to say you are all nice people?!?!?!? I am not sure how she got that impression.

I can't wait for next year, and we are ready for a MITM as well.

Back