• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Uk noob

67kcode

Hello, I joined a little while ago but not had much time to check things out and say hello. I have a ‘67 fastback hipo 289 4speed and was wondering if anyone else has a ‘67 hipo here in the UK
Thanks, john

Welcome. Not sure about others over there. I do know of a 'former' member (Johnny) who lived in Ireland but now resides in London.
He restomodded a '67 FB into a Eleanor all by himself.

It must be a handful driving that thing from the 'wrong' side and on the wrong side of the road. ;)

haha yes it is a bit challenging sometimes but I’ve been driving left hand drive cars on our roads over 35 years, in fact first car I drove legally was my dads stick 68 coupe. I certainly wouldn’t want a classic mustang to be right hand drive anyway, it just wouldn’t be the same experience to me...now a new right hand drive GT 500 I might just give in and have one if Ford wants me to give me one to test for them...

Are Cams sold over there?
There was a Chevy dealer quite close a while back but not there now and I don’t know of any others. I don’t see many new camaros but new mustangs selling very well over here and see them often

Finally, someone that can spell Camaro correctly. Not so sure that's a good thing around here though. o_O

ha yes sorry my British sense of humour, I won’t mention them again :eek:
Welcome.

Some of us are car guys regardless of make.

Mel
61773601967b6e236e76c27dda707c67.jpg
a1501adcc8a9bf8ba6f16cc62658f946.jpg
92622231b68c445a2382dd7d62ee4bba.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Back