• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The Earth smiled down upon me today

msell66

The party’s over
Donator
Received a care package from Ocala today. Cooked up 3 gallons worth so far. More tomorrow!

c989aeb52e68b01a8ba3d7d28b1d5520.jpg

45b2d44d36c38e109fea3934b6aba292.jpg
dd00bdf3cfd7646a3a923cfe5996a65a.jpg
73b4a41e84392a3db62280967e2adb0f.jpg

Best damn treat mother nature has ever given man!

Mark

That shit ain't fit for man or beast! I guess Mark fits the bill, then...

Nuts are a favorite snack of mine and part of my breakfast. I buy a container of mixed nuts and keep them in my truck and have about a 1/2 a cup after my banana. Also keep packets of planters peanuts for the end of the day drive home if needed. I have been seeing this boiled peanut argument for years now and really have no opinion because I have never tried them. I get that food texture is a big thing and why I quit eating apples. The soft ones gross me out, got to be "crisp". Oh and seeds, sunflower are my favorite. Buy raw unsalted and add to my salad. Pumpkin seeds roasted and salted, yum.

fd

Nuts are a favorite snack of mine and part of my breakfast. I buy a container of mixed nuts and keep them in my truck and have about a 1/2 a cup after my banana. Also keep packets of planters peanuts for the end of the day drive home if needed. I have been seeing this boiled peanut argument for years now and really have no opinion because I have never tried them. I get that food texture is a big thing and why I quit eating apples. The soft ones gross me out, got to be "crisp". Oh and seeds, sunflower are my favorite. Buy raw unsalted and add to my salad. Pumpkin seeds roasted and salted, yum.

fd

If you had some that are cooked properly, you’d be hooked on them. They’re not mushy or slimy or any other nasty adjective these haters spew. Just delicious little peanut nuggets sent down by the gods for us puny humans to enjoy.

Mark

Now see what you've done. You've sucked peanuts from Florida and sent them north, and now a hurricane is going to take its place in Florida. We have you to blame for a Category 3/4 Hurricane.

Thank you so fucking much...

Now see what you've done. You've sucked peanuts from Florida and sent them north, and now a hurricane is going to take its place in Florida. We have you to blame for a Category 3/4 Hurricane.

Thank you so fucking much...

It’ll keep you busy.

Mark

I'm supposed to be self-unemployed (aka retired)...No need to be busy.

If you're shitting peanuts after taco Tuesday, you might want to try another restaurant...

Allen

Back