• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

The coolest thing happened...

Just a little update. I got my Feb. Mustang Monthly today and they had a story about this in the pony tales section. Pretty cool. Mark Houlahan had seen a post I made about it last year and emailed me to see if it would be ok if Donald Farr (editor of MM) could contact me and get the details for a magazine feature. I sent him a few pics and told him the story from my side, then he contacted Sandi and got the rest of the story. My buddy that owns the car is really happy that his car made it into the magazine. Sandi wants to fly back up here when he gets the car done so she can go with him to it's first car show. Kinda makes a guy feel good, ya know?

I got home from work last night and found my copy of MM in the mail. Started flipping through and saw the article. I recognized it right away.

Very cool.

"RapidRabbit" said:
I got home from work last night and found my copy of MM in the mail. Started flipping through and saw the article. I recognized it right away.

Very cool.

Me too - nice write up and a nice photo of a great story.

Great story Doug even if your a nozzlehead! I shared the story with the guy I'm working with at the station and he loved it. It would almost be nice to buy it for her.

Lol@nozzlehead. This coming from a guy who drives a meat wagon for a living.
I think if she wants the car she can afford to buy it. She hasn't really said she wants to but I know the current owner would sell if he could get his investment back out of it. Maybe it will happen sometime in the future. I kinda hope so.

Back