• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Stangfix Member Card Plates

Would you pay 10 bucks for this plate?

• yes

Votes: 53 100.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I likeeee.
The fake rivets would be great.
I'll be mounting it in my windshield. There has to be some good double sided tape that would discreetly adhere it.

I'd get one. Heck, if you dropped off the members with zero posts, I might go from 180 something to sub one hundred in the member number.

Heck of a lot of zero posters signed up :craz

"gtscode" said:
Yea as long as I am not an FNG on the status!!!
Nah. We' ll come up with some better stuff than that. We can change your stamping every time you advance in posting level.

Nice avatar!

Could make a business type card with that layout also to hand out to potential members at shows and such.

"apollard" said:
I'd get one. Heck, if you dropped off the members with zero posts, I might go from 180 something to sub one hundred in the member number.

Your ID is 275(This includes accounts that are deleted). Not counting the deleted accounts you are #182.

We have a total of 184 members with a post count greater than zero. Of that, 136 are people who registered before you

While I was at it, I got curious. I wanted to see how many "active" members we have. I considered someone active if they had posted at least once during Oct, Nov or December.

Of our over 286 signed up members, 146 posted during Oct,Nov or December. Of that 146, 98 registered before you.

So you are #99 of our "active" members. Indeed, you fell in double digits...barely ;)

But to our system, you are number 275, which I assume is what Sluggo would stamp on your plate.

Just to show how fast we're growing, this site was 1 year old in August of 2009. Of our 286 registered members, 114 (or 40%) have registered since Oct 1st.

/geek

I'll take FNG as my title. Little issue, tho, with members who might have more than one car...just hypothetically. Have to get multiples?

"DeadStang" said:
with members who might have more than one car...just hypothetically. Have to get multiples?

..........or if the one car changes.........maybe something other than the car on it.

Back