• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

StangFix meet up Oklahoma City 12/17-18/09

Sluggo

Going to head up to Oklahoma City to pick up the kid at Oklahoma Christian University.
Arriving Thursday morning and probably leaving Friday noonish. Not much time but I
think we can get in some race time at pole position raceway and Jason at Classic Recreations
said we'd be welcome to visit his facility. We can probably squeeze in a dinner as well.

Anyone want to join up?

I don't think I'm going to be able to make it this time Sluggo.

I'll let you know for sure. Your Wife getting smoking deals again on rooms?

I'm in.

I was actually thinking about this the other day. I have an idea for a contest...... Lets see which Stangfix member can meet the most stangfix members in a months time. You must not have already met this member previously, so you NorCal guys :3sum .... need to find new meat..... For example, in the past three weeks I have met 1497, Craig2 (Tarafied1) and JonK67. Since today is the 1st of Dec lets run this through Jan 1. Winner will get a stangfix t-shirt.

"70_Fastback" said:
I don't think I'm going to be able to make it this time Sluggo.

I'll let you know for sure. Your Wife getting smoking deals again on rooms?

Of course. 3 is the limit though.

This year I have met Dave (Dave), Rick (Fast68back), Jon (Jonk67), Duane (Blue65coupe) and Joey (fordrule). Don't know if I can meet many more in just a month's time but it is a cool idea!

Well, this is just another "great game" by Rick that I have ZERO chance of winning.

How about; Who can look out there window and see the furthest without seeing another person, car, house, etc...?

"silverblueBP" said:
Well, this is just another "great game" by Rick that I have ZERO chance of winning.

How about; Who can look out there window and see the furthest without seeing another person, car, house, etc...?

Wouldn't a barn be considered etc.?

"silverblueBP" said:

How about; Who can look out their rear-view mirror and see the furthest without seeing a PTCruzer?

Fixed it for ya!

I met this year: Rick (Fast68back), Randy (Sluggo), Mark (SilverBlueBP) Skip (Mach1ne), Bob (BobV).

I got 5

...and Vinnie?
Plus if you check the userlist, there are several "members" you met in Iowa - dodgestang, Gene, zim... Some have never posted, but they ARE members... :vic

Too bad for J, he didn't read the rules!

"You must not have already met this member previously,"

:lol

"BobV" said:
...and Vinnie?
Plus if you check the userlist, there are several "members" you met in Iowa - dodgestang, Gene, zim... Some have never posted, but they ARE members... :vic

Oh hell, you're RIGHT Bob!

"70_Fastback" said:
I met this year: Rick (Fast68back), Randy (Sluggo), Mark (SilverBlueBP) Skip (Mach1ne), Bob (BobV) AND Dan (Dano66GT) And Jack (BigHorse) Uncle Vinny (T-Bone) AND Nick (dodgestang) And _ _ _ _ _ (Shaummy), AND _ _ _ _ _ (zim64half)

I got 5 6 11

Back