• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Portland Roadster Show April 16-18

68EFIvert

I hope to have my car in it again this year. Great event for those in the are who haven't been there. Worth the time and money. Chip Foose will be there this year. I think I will see if he will sign my visor with a silver Sharpie. That would be pretty cool to see his name everytime I drove the car.

I can attest . . . this is a very good show. The cars are top notch.

Why not post the link to the Portland swap meet as well? Also a great place to search for Mustang parts. I bought an NOS fender for my Mach for $300 (and he had another) within the past eight years.

I will make it to the show again this year. If you want to meet up again Darreld let me know. I wont be able to make it to the swap meet though. I had planned on it to get rid of some of the mustang parts I will no longer need but drill weekends seem to occur on either a gun show weekend or a car function.

I'll be going to the show this year Tony and would love to go with you again. I will find out if they accept my car for this years show. I don't know if they will since I was in it last year. I'll cross my fingers and hopefully be able to go. I kind of doubt I will be invited in since they always have so many cars and I got a runner up trophy last year in the modified 49-new convertible category.

I would like to go when Chip is there. I'd like him to sign my visor if he will. I'll check and see when he is scheduled to appear.

I'd love to see his car. I remember that thread you had with that thing rattling the windows of his house. Pretty cool ride!

Back