• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

Pandemic Quarantine Projects Thread

When I was 9 or 10, my older brother gave me a circular jigsaw puzzle that was all one color: red. I got the perimeter, but gave up after that...
Talk about evil...

Have not started my mustang for 2 years because I was taking care of my wife. She had a brain tumor which led to her passing in august. I think she was smiling down at me getting the car back out on the road today. I was trying to attach a pic of the car in my garage but i cant figure it out

Sorry to hear of your loss, Paul.

To attach a pic all you have to do is click on the "Attach Files" button which is beneath the text box in which you type your posts. Clicking it opens a window from which you can locate the pic file on your computer. Click on it to upload to your post. Then you can click on the "Full image" button (or not) and it will appear as a large pic in your post. If you don't select that option it will appear as a small pic viewers can click on to make larger. Hope that helps as I'd love to see the car!

Have not started my mustang for 2 years because I was taking care of my wife. She had a brain tumor which led to her passing in august. I think she was smiling down at me getting the car back out on the road today. I was trying to attach a pic of the car in my garage but i cant figure it out

Sorry to hear about your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You have our heart felt sympathy

I started rebuilding my buddy’s C4 today. It’s out of a 72 SWB F100 with a healthy 302. Clutches started coming apart!
558c408a270c5a481852cc3823f1b9ad.jpg

156fd630ca99cb55d5d0fa04985dd248.jpg

92dc4a238300217044c64a183e872e01.jpg

d6fc17238c37cd9eff5ec6c6fe48a0ec.jpg

60e99bc47e0f4113176c225050db71a2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish I was brave enough to try and tackle an automatic. Just to do it. So so many damn tiny parts and all though. Hurts my head thinking about it. Much respect for your talents, Craig.

Summer car? You should only drive it in the winter less chance of being seen in the dark. :p

I know. I barely get to drive it up here. I will say that side by side these cars are similar but also very different. The third gen F-bodies don't get much love or aftermarket attention, but there are a bunch of nifty/unique things on them.

I know. I barely get to drive it up here. I will say that side by side these cars are similar but also very different. The third gen F-bodies don't get much love or aftermarket attention, but there are a bunch of nifty/unique things on them.
The season is short up here for sure.

It was mid 60s Last week. I thought about getting the stang out. Tonight it going to snow!

Love the Camaro by the way. Those don't get enough love. I had an 84 as my first car.

Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk

I wish I was brave enough to try and tackle an automatic. Just to do it. So so many damn tiny parts and all though. Hurts my head thinking about it. Much respect for your talents, Craig.
I know, Craig will tackle most anything!!
I grew up with a gear head for a dad. From the time I could walk I was his shadow. He wasn't afraid to tackle anything either. His philosophy was that it was already broke!
As for the auto trans, he had a 69 Torino with a 302/C4. He put the 271 horse solid lifter cam, dual point distributor and other parts on it. It was his daily driver but it would rev to 7K easy. He destroyed 7 C4's that I know of. On the weekends we would pull it out, take it apart, fix it and he would have back up and running before he had to go to work on Monday. He tried a bunch of things to prevent them from self destruction. The 8th one is in his 66 Mustang and he has put 100K on it and it's still going. So I learned a lot from him. I built my first C4 when I was 18. I managed to destroy on the first launch. I bought a B&M Torque convertor that actually broke and I twisted the front pump off the case of the trans and dumped parts on the street! But anyway, I am boring you all. Thanks for the compliments!

Back