• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

On the road again...

Awesome, Mike. I've been to that part of the world probably 100 times and Moose sightings are few and far between. You were very fortunate.

I did see them a lot in Darby MT though.

Have fun!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Looks like you were in the Tetons when Deb and I were in the Black Hills/Badlands! Nice pics Mike.

Mark

Objects in mirror are closer than they appear

7daf357710ed4c6f271acfdf1013d3ea.jpg

Mark

Dang we just came back from the Wildlife Loop road in Custer SP. People are such morrons.

Of course we visited....
IMG_8452.JPG

Then we headed south.....stayed t a Harvest Host...these are businesses who let you park the night..and you purchase something from them.
So we stopped at Pine Bluffs Distillery. Of course I had a flight and bought a bottle.:p

IMG_8467.JPG

Nice Mike, we will have to talk about your Harvest Host experiences next time we are together. Glad to see you guys are enjoying your time away.

Having lived in South Dakota the majority of my life (recent transplant to Lower Alabama) visiting the Four-Heads was always a must when on the western side of the state. No idea how many times I've been there but each and every time it takes my breath away. Looks like you are enjoying your trip! Thanks for sharing your pictures.

John

Back