• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

OK so here we go - Suspension

Pretty sure you can download a paper template. Maybe John at ORP has it too.

Mark

Ok. Things from opentracker have already shipped. I'll find one. Think Daze sells steel templates.

Tony

Honestly, if you can drill the holes yourself, the paper template works fine. That’s all I used.
The metal templates are for people like Hoserplay that don’t know which end of the drill to put the bit in.

Mark

I've seen the SoT ones and they look good. But I've burnt the budget already. These would add another 1200 to the already burnt budget so will have to wait.

They are available here but they sell for 1500.

Last edited:
Shipping, plus mport duty 10% plus FOREX. We get around 1 AUD = USD 0.69.

Bruno has the same problem.

Doesn't help living at the bottom of the world.

That said I'll probably get some anyway.

Hey, at least you stay on the same path. Some of us wander to all points of the compass buying stuff before we finally decide on a destination. :rolleyes:

Question on the UCA drop, is there anything that needs to be checked/ changed before bolting everything back up? or is it really as simple as drilling the holes and you're good to go?

So the lowered springs won't be too short? No shims needed? Sorry for the questions but haven't done this before.

Springs will be fine. I have 1" lowering springs on my car and use nothing more than the stock style rubber insulator without an issue.

Back