• Hello there guest and Welcome to The #1 Classic Mustang forum!
    To gain full access you must Register. Registration is free and it takes only a few moments to complete.
    Already a member? Login here then!

November nominations

FordDude

Well-Known Dude
Staff member
The nominations are now open for the November car of the month. No restrictions this month, just the first 5 nominated in this post. Let it begin...

fd

Big J. and his Grabber fastback. :thum

26-030411204944_595.jpg

Hasn't that yellow POS WON like a dozen times now?

Sent from my iPhone using Crapatalk

"FordDude" said:
The nominations are now open for the November car of the month
"FordDude" said:
No restrictions this month, just the first 5 nominated in this post. Let it begin...

fd
e first 5 nominated in this post. Let it begin...

fd

Meaning a winner of last year can be nominated?

That little dog sure is drooling at Johnny's tire to hoist a leg at. Because of THAT I also nominate Johnny's car.

I vote that we abandon the whole nominations process and simply award Johnny the November COTM. Nothing can really compete with that beauty (even if it is an Eleanor.).

"Midlife" said:
I vote that we abandon the whole nominations process and simply award Johnny the November COTM. Nothing can really compete with that beauty (even if it is an Eleanor.).

I'll agree with this.

Bill

So that is it? We have decided that no more cars are going to be nominated? :cens

fd

"silverblueBP" said:
We need fresh metal around here.
Well, take off your apron, step out of the kitchen and get out to the garage and start building something!

"Horseplay" said:
"silverblueBP" said:
Well, take off your apron, step out of the kitchen and get out to the garage and start building something!

I've been building a storage room for all my garage shit that doesn't fit in the new garage :ns Once I get that done I can make the garage usable. Maybe I'll build a Cobra Daytona Coupe clone!

null_zps94be749c.jpg

"silverblueBP" said:
"Horseplay" said:
"silverblueBP" said:
Maybe I'll build a Cobra Daytona Coupe clone!
Do it on a PT Cruiser chassis and give yourself a better chance at the track!

null_zps94be749c.jpg

You garage has a pool in it?...Doesn't look as if you left much room for a car. But I guess your PT Cruiser should fit. Now to get it in that door.

"KBMWRS" said:
null_zps94be749c.jpg

You garage has a pool in it?...Doesn't look as if you left much room for a car. But I guess your PT Cruiser should fit. Now to get it in that door.
Great now I'm all confused. :hmm

Since we cannot get anymore nominations for the November CotM I will nominate 3 cars and close the nomination process. I nominate Dodgestang... wait what? DS has 3 Mustangs and I nominate all 3 of them.

DodgeStang's - 1965 Fastback - 410 Cleveland Stroker, AOD Trans
DSC06922.JPG

DSC00069.JPG

DodgeStang's -1967 -347 Stroker, FMX Trans
DSC00064.JPG

DSC00067.JPG

DSC01026.JPG

DodgeStang's -1968, clone of a 1967 Shelby - 351w, 5 Speed
DSC06916.JPG

DSC07025.JPG

DSC06768.JPG

fd